- CSE and project management course presents a general overview of project management within the context of CSE.
- The aim of this course is to provide well-ground theoretical and practical content of project management. As defined in one CSE core skills identified, enabling favorable conditions to bridge the controllable and plannable world and the complex, dynamic and unpredictable world, is a very good example of the need to have project management skills and know-how to act and react in different situations.
- Learners will acquire how to manage CSE projects and implement creative ideas into action strategically.
- Among the objectives, students will get hands-on methods and tools related to Project Management, obtain practical knowledge of the current methodologies and tools.
- This course provides the students with the tools needed for leading and managing projects.
- Students can detect needs, define, plan, execute, follow up, and closing of the projects. Thus, it gives a solid foundation of the CSR best practices and the role of CSE in contemporary business.
Enabling favorable conditions to bridge the controllable and plannable world and the complex, dynamic and unpredictable world.
Being connective proactively seeks connections and facilitates collaborations with new stakeholders and networks, challenges, interdisciplinary networks, etc.
Embracing ambiguity, uncertainty, and risk.
Bridging interests, worldviews, and positions of shareholders and stakeholders.
Evaluating and integrating different problem-solving frameworks to develop viable, inclusive, and equitable solutions for complex problems that promote sustainable development.
Proactively seeking and connecting across disciplines and areas of expertise to revisit, recombine and transform knowledge and practice to develop transdisciplinary solutions for complex problems, understanding the need for continuous learning.
Please see the attached files for detailed information.