- The consultancy case (selected business) is facing urgent, complex challenges and needs to explore how they can transform their organization. The brief includes problem definition and strategies of relevant stakeholders, a study of the context and its changes, mapping the identity, adaptive and connective capabilities as explained in Part 1 of the module.
- The analysis should lead to proposals for new business strategy development that addresses the challenges whilst proposing solutions that transform current practice to become more inclusive with sustainable solution for all.
- The report should address implications of such actions for leadership.
- The final outputs are two-fold:
- a consultancy report according to the brief to support CSE
- a reflexive journal on adaptive leadership in personal and professional development
Why Adaptive Leadership?
Complexity Leadership for CSE: Sensitivity to the changing world
Grasping the implications of changing business paradigms for CSE and the need for inclusive and sustainable societies
Leveraging systems thinking and systems innovation for complex organizational and societal challenges
Complexity Leadership for CSE: Adaptability for business resilience
Leveraging significant differences of new technology, new economy, new bases of power, new stakeholders, etc. as part of CSE developments
Complexity Leadership for CSE: Identity of the business and its ecosystems
Complexity Leadership for CSE: Connectivity strategies
CSE in practice – Consultancy case: Recommendations for implementing CSE