Warning: Attempt to read property "roles" on bool in /var/www/vhosts/cselab.eu/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-user-frontend/wpuf-functions.php on line 4663
Adaptive Leadership for Transforming Business
Corporate Social Entrepreneurship (CSE) is born out of the need to change current business mind-sets and practice. Businesses are faced with multiple challenges and demands from governments, regulating agencies, consumers, employees, competitors, changing technologies, depleting resources, etc. This module offers theories and tools to support organizations address complex challenges. Adaptive leadership is about responding adequately to dynamic contexts, which will be practiced in a consultancy case.
What I will learn?
- To understand complex and changing contexts of businesses and the need for business transformations
- To develop competences that support socially-driven business development and transformations (see list below)
- To explore personal and collaborative leadership and decision-making processes as part of addressing complex challenges
Why Adaptive Leadership?
Complexity Leadership for CSE: Sensitivity to the changing world
Complexity Leadership for CSE: Adaptability for business resilience
Complexity Leadership for CSE: Identity of the business and its ecosystems
Complexity Leadership for CSE: Connectivity strategies
CSE in practice – Consultancy case: Recommendations for implementing CSE
- Business bachelor or related studies and/or
- Professional business knowledge and experience at strategic level